Edgefield History Night Schedule
Last Tuesday of the month (except December)
- August 28 - Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood Recreation Between 1937 and 1946. Presented by Sarah Baker Munro, graduate of Pitzer College in Anthropology and Art History, and MA in Folklore at the University of California at Berkeley.
- September 25 – Legacy of Fire: Examining the past for clues to Oregon’s wildfire future (please note change in topic). Presented by Doug Decker, Forest Historian, retired Oregon State Forester.
- October 30 - History of the Hood River Crag Rats: America's oldest Search and Rescue organization. Presented by Don & Bill Pattison
- November 27 - Rebuilding History: Pacific Crest Construction. Presented by Pacific Crest Construction Employees
- No History Night in December
McMenamins presents Edgefield History Night
sponsored by Troutdale Historical Society
2018 History Night @ McMenamin Edgefield's Blackberry Hall
2126 SW Halsey Street - Troutdale
6:30 p.m. (doors at 5:30 p.m.)
Admission is free to all ages - Donations gladly accepted